If you thought ordering couldn't get any easier, think again.
A list is a searchable collection of products designed for you to quickly reference items that you frequently order. Rather than searching for individual products and selecting the applicable package type and/or size, lists save time by adding multiple items to your cart from a single page.
Here we will go over three different types of lists, and how you can use them.
Recently Ordered Items:
- After your first order, Provi automatically generates a list containing all items that have just been ordered
- This list automatically updates with every subsequent order and will contain all items that have been placed in your previous four orders
- Most users choose to create custom lists by product type (ex: Vodka, Cordials, Beer, etc.) or by their distributor
- The idea behind this is to group items in the same format as their PAR, inventory sheet, or order guide
- Multiple lists can also be grouped together by creating a combined list
- The most common use of combined lists is to combine all of your lists into one searchable master list with collapsible headers
Ready? Create your first list.