This does not mean your rep hasn't received your order
If your order status is Pending, this means we've sent your order to your sales rep, but he/she has not taken any action on the order yet. This does not mean your rep hasn't received your order. It generally means that your rep has been busy and hasn't seen the notification yet, or hasn't had time to fully review the order. There are two types of pending statuses:
- This means that your rep has clicked on the link within the order notification they received about the order you submitted
- This confirms they have viewed the order and products within your order
- This means that your rep has NOT opened the order notification they received and they have not viewed your order
- If your order status is still noted as Pending Unseen and an order deadline is nearing, we encourage you to reach out to your rep directly and check on the status
- Ask him/her to accept, reject, or modify the order through the Provi platform
There may be times when a rep simply forgets to click Accept. While we cannot control the actions of your sales reps, we do our best to educate them on Provi and the role they play in the ordering process. We are continually working to improve our processes, and your feedback is welcome!