Marking an item out of stock
Please note if you are an integrated partner please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once an order is sent to you, you have the ability to mark individual items out of stock within the order.
- Find the order you would like to edit and click anywhere within the Order to be taken to the order details page.
- Click on Out Of Stock and that item will appear as out of stock to the retailer when they view the order.
- If items are back in stock while the order is still in Pending status, you can go back and mark that item as back in stock by clicking on In Stock.
- Please note that this action is ONLY marking products out of stock. The order will remain in Pending status until the Accept or Reject button is clicked.
- Click here for more information on how to accept an order.
- Click here for more information on how to reject an order.