If you thought ordering couldn't get any easier, think again.
A list is a searchable collection of products designed for you to quickly reference items that you frequently order. Rather than searching for individual products and selecting the applicable package type and/or size, lists save time by adding multiple items to your cart from a single page.
Here we will go over three different types of lists, and how you can use them.
If you work for a national chain that has officially partnered with Provi, your lists may work a little differently from how this article describes them. Refer to your corporate leadership or the Provi implementations team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and training.
Recently Ordered Items:
- After your first order, Provi automatically generates a list containing all items that have just been ordered
- This list automatically updates with every subsequent order and will contain all items that have been placed in your previous four orders
Integrated Distributor Lists
- If you are connected to one of Provi's integrated distributor partners, you may also have pre-made lists on your accounts with your ordering history pre-Provi for those distributors.
- Most users choose to create custom lists by product type (ex: Vodka, Cordials, Beer, etc.) or by their distributor
- The idea behind this is to group items in the same format as their PAR, inventory sheet, or order guide
Ready? Create your first list.
If you have any questions about creating, editing, or deleting a list, use the chatbox in the lower right-hand corner while signed in to Provi and a representative will assist you, or you can always submit a support ticket here.