Anyone can add more products and sizes to Provi.
In the rare case that a product, container type, or size is missing from Provi, you can still add it directly to your cart.
- At the bottom of any search page or the home page, you'll see the option to "Add Missing Product."
To add a product to your order, you'll need to know which distributor you normally purchase the product from. This field will autofill with suggestions as you type.
Don't see the correct distributor? Some distributor inventories are integrated with Provi, which means we are pretty confident we have a complete catalog of what they offer! If you don't see the correct distributor for the product you are trying to submit, contact our Customer Support team using the chat icon in the lower right of your screen. We'll help you find the right product!
- The product name field is the only other required field. You'll see suggestions as you type, in case it is only a container type or size that is missing, but if your product is not listed at all, you can also type it in as accurately as possible in this box.
Include as much detail about the product as you can: this is how your sales rep will know what you're looking for.
Once you submit, the product will be immediately added to your cart.
The product will also be sent to our team for verification. If we successfully verify the details of your submission, it will become permanently available on Provi.
What if a product changed distributors?
- If you know that a product is switching distributors, please submit a support ticket here with the following information:
- Name of the product that is switching
- New distributor (if you know where it moved to)
- You may also chat with our Customer Support team directly by selecting the chat box in lower right-hand corner when signed into your Provi account.