Learn about what ProviPay is and how it can help you easily pay for orders on Provi electronically
ProviPay is only available to select retailers identified by their distributors. If you do not have an "Invoices" option under your account menu, you are not yet eligible for ProviPay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, or sign up for our waitlist to be notified when you are eligible.
ProviPay allows bars, restaurants, and other retailers to manage invoices and send trackable electronic payments to distributors all through Provi. This new feature is currently available in select markets and works like this:
- You order your beverage restock, on or off Provi.
- Your distributor delivers your order.
- Your distributor finalizes your invoice to reflect any additional deals, custom pricing, or stock changes. You are notified by email.
- You can submit payment for your order on Provi by ACH (bank transfer).
We also recommend reviewing your account security before setting up your payment method.
Questions? We can help.
- Who is eligible for ProviPay?
- I haven’t used ProviPay but I want to, how can I set up my account?
- Is ProviPay free?
- How can I learn more about what ProviPay can do for me?
Q: Who is eligible for ProviPay?
A: Currently, only Provi customers in Colorado have access to ProviPay. We will keep you informed as we add additional markets!
Q: I haven’t used ProviPay but I want to, how can I set up my account?
A: Navigate to the Invoices section of Provi by clicking the menu icon in the top left of the screen, then selecting invoices. From there, you can add a payment method and pay any invoices you have.
Q: Is ProviPay free?
A: ProviPay (just like the rest of Provi) is complete free for you!
Note: Provi will never charge you for anything other than the invoice amount.
Q: Can I make payments for all of my locations if I have multiple on Provi?
A: Yes! You will need to log into each individual retail location account to make a payment, but the process is the same for each location
Q: How can I learn more about what ProviPay can do for me?
A: Please contact our team to lean more about ProviPay.