Take inventory by adding the current stock for any product in a list
By taking inventory in Provi, you can easily reference a product's par and inventory, calculate the amount you need to order, and add products to your cart on the same page.
Edit Your Inventory
Take inventory in Provi on any list page that was created by you
- When logged in, click on the menu icon, then select Lists in the side view panel.
- Select the list that includes the products in which you are taking inventory.
- Double-check that the Inventory button on the upper right-hand side of the page is set to the ON position.
- Once inventory is toggled on, click Edit Inventory located at the top of the page.
- Input your current inventory in the On Hand field located in each product section.