Add employees to your account and easily update their information at any time
Whether you have 4 employees or four-hundred, you can easily add or update their information to your account at any time. Adding them to your account takes only minutes, and you can update their permissions at any time.
Adding Employees to your Account
- Click on the Menu Icon in the top left of the screen and choose Account Settings in the view panel.
- In the menu select Manage Employees, then click the Add Account button.
- Fill out their information in the fields provided—all fields must be filled out in order to continue
- Choose their desired permission level: Employee, Manager, or Admin
Permissions Role Needed Add to cart Any role Manage lists or inventory Any role Submit orders Manager or Admin Add, remove, and manage employees Admin View invoices* Any role Pay invoices* Manager or Admin Add or remove payment methods* Admin
Most of your employees will only need the "employee" permission. Only give employees the "manager" or "admin" if you are comfortable with those employees submitting orders to your distributors. An employee with the "employee" permission will only be able to submit orders to managers/approvers for final approval and submission to the distributor.
- When you are finished, click Add
Once you've added an employee, they will be notified via email with next steps.
Updating Employee information
- Login to your account
- Click on the Menu Icon in the top left of the screen and then select Account Settings in the view panel list.
- In the menu select Manage Employees, then click on the employee you are updating.
- Change their name, email, phone number, and/or permissions and click Update.